Spring fever is here! West Chester is kicking off the weekend with 70 degree temps and plenty of sunshine. Get off the couch and get into town; there is sooooo much to do!
For a complete listing of all West Chester events, click on the picture below or click on the read more link to see our feature events for this weekend.
Friday, March 9th
- Artisan Spotlight at Bella & Betty from 6:00 – 7:00. Rain, the wonderful owner of Bella & Betty, will be providing a cheese and cracker spread while the complimentary champagne flows! While you shop, you will be treated to an intriguing artisan story by Lee Sagula of SilverStone Jewels.
- Cakes & Candies by Maryellen continues her week-long birthday celebration with a cake pop special – buy 1 dozen and get 1 free!
Saturday, March 10th
- Kid’s Chess Club at the West Chester Public Library starting at 10:00am or head over to the Chester County Library for Family Storytime at 10:30.
- Side Bar will host the Jimmy Graham benefit starting at 4:00. Come on out and support a local hero who was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer – Good times, good cause!
- Live music at Timothy’s of West Chester! Come on out and see Jamie Tillman rock his face off. Get your requests ready!
Sunday, March 11th
- SPRING FORWARD! Make sure you set your clocks one hour ahead before you hit your pillow!
- Enjoy an amazing brunch at Side Bar while you are surrounded by flat screen tv’s – you won’t miss a moment of action while you devour brownie pancakes and a mimosa!
- Gilmore’s has two Sunday seatings for their Everything but the Quack French Cuisine dinner. Book early, they book up fast!