- Breakfast Really IS the Most Important Meal of the Day
- Fairwell to Coach by Dr. Lauren Schofield
- Welcome Evolution Salon to the Website: Life is too short for bad hair!
- Meet Banyon Construction: Ethan Entrekin and Greg Young
- New Blogger Has Hit the Pages of ChesterCounty-PA! Welcome Legal Eagle, Dan Hanifin, Esq.
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS Shoes, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Blake returned to Argentina with a group of family, friends and staff later that year with 10,000 pairs of shoes made possible by TOMS customers.
Nich, located at 29 South High Street, West Chester, has an amazing selection of Tom’s shoes. Stop in and check out the latest shipment of Tom’s wedges – they are perfect for the summer!
To learn more about Tom’s Shoes, click on the read more button to watch a video and get ready to join the movement through amazing fashion at Nich. Great job Nich!!!