rencontre européenne des voitures stars de cinéma 2015
free dating uk london
site de rencontre ado sans inscription et gratuit
les rencontres n'arrivent pas par hasard
find out here
Get Ready to Update Your Resume!
Get Ready to Find Your New Job in Chester County!
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to earn uncapped income and financial freedom while already doing what you love? Then PiXcara Studios wants you!
PiXcara Studios is a specialized video production and entertainment company. Our Patent Pending video technology, positions us to dominate the Event & Party community. Move over Photo Booths.
The Event & Party Community consists of everything from Mitzvahs, Weddings, the bar/club scene to Community Events, Sporting Events, Festivals, Trade Shows and more.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
-Develop and execute marketing strategy
-Turn leads into business
-Build and maintain your customer database
-Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
-Represent PiXcara Studios brand in a professional manner at all times
– Employees must provide their own vehicle
– Prior outside sales experience preferred but not required
– Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal skills, strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Proficient time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
– Basic computer and keyboarding skills
– Work well in a team and independently
– You earn 20% of each sale you close – Single events range from $1500-$6000
– This position is 100% commission based
If interested please send your resume to Nick Porrini at email@example.com
Field Sales Representative – $70K – $150K
Construction company looking for highly motivated Field Representative
Basic Job Description:
– Sell/Consult with homeowners in regards to hail and wind damage.
– Meet with insurance adjuster to review scope of damages.
– Assist homeowners with color selection of roofing and siding products.
– Collect customer payments.
Goals and Incentives:
– 100% commission based. 30% of the bottom line profit.
– Sell 70 projects in a 10 month period.
– Company supplied generated leads, but must also bring in new business
– Sales Incentive Program, including trips and prizes
– Be available to work Monday through Sunday.
– Be ok with heights (must get up on roofs within reason).
– B.e able to work in the following region (Exton & West Chester PA to Wilmington DE over to Swedesboro NJ).
– Have Own Transportation, truck preferred
– Be comfortable with cold calling.
– Be self motivated and organized.
– Have a smart phone.
Immediate consideration; email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Sales Consultant (Canvasser to Sales Rep I & II) – $70k – $150k
Great Company looking for Field Sales to work the following territory: West Chester, PA, Exton, PA, Reading, PA and South Jersey
Position Contribution to Overall company objectives and Goals:
To affect the overall sales and profits of the organization. To be instrumental in positive, profitable organizational growth through following our success system and processes.
Start as a Canvasser and successfully work your way up to Sales Rep 1
Essential Functions of Position:
> Canvass for appointments (for training sales Rep) in territories designated by sales team leader
> Obtain a minimum of 10 appointments and 10 claim numbers before moving up to Sales Rep l
> Obtain signed contingency agreements in assigned territories
> DAILY updates/Uploads into CRM/Share Sync Mandatory
> Rooftop and interiors, exteriors Inspections
> Complete sales cycle of success in each appointment, utilizing consistent approach
> Obtain all required documentation from each homeowner
> Attend required team meetings and ALL training
> Maintain respectful and professional conduct at all times with internal and external contacts
> Implement with EVERY job/client anything that adds value to the experience within corporate guidelines.
> Provide creative ways to generate new business and improve existing business and solutions
> Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform nonessential job functions.
1. Ability to work on your feet and work with your hands above shoulder level for a minimum of 32 hours per week
2. Must be able to stoop, twist and bend at the waist repeatedly and continuously throughout the work day.
3. Has to have the physical ability to move, transfer, handle or lift items weighing 0 – 70 pounds.
6. Ability to climb a ladder and get on a roof as necessary.
7. Must possess the appropriate motor skills to use and properly manipulate the required equipment
8. The ability to travel
9. Must maintain a valid Driver’s license
10. Maintain dependable Transportation
Company Provided training, bonus
Security Patch Management Consultant (Location Negotiable/Open)
Make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
About the Company: Our Company people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Infrastructure Security professionals develop and deliver infrastructure security solutions — including policies, procedures, tools and technologies — to ensure that data stored in or transmitted via enterprise networks cannot be read or compromised by individuals with authorization, while still allowing authorized users to complete legitimate tasks.
Key Responsibilities: May include the development of patch management programs and implementation of patch management solutions including:
• Intake and Vetting of information regarding both security issues and patch release
• Ability to discern which security issues and software updates are relevant to a client’s environment
• Ability to determine what patch cycle must exist to guide the application of patches and updates to systems
• Provide advice on scheduling plans needed to deal with critical security and functionality patches and update concerns
• Develop patch testing strategies that relate directly to the criticality of systems and data handles and the complexity of the environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 1-2 years of experience designing, building and implementing patch management programs/solutions
• Experience in strategies and processes used to determine what patches should be applied to which applications
• Experience with implementing patch management best practices such as a tactical, integrated, and automated approach to handling vulnerabilities
• Self-motivated and results driven person who enjoys interacting with others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 100% travel required
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday – Friday)
US Citizen, Green Card, EAD tied to Green Card process
Email resume to email@example.com
Evolution Salon, in Exton needs a front desk receptionist. Tues, Wed, Thurs from 5-8:30, and Saturdays from 8:30-4:30. Pay based on experience. Salon experience would be helpful but is not necessary. Must have computer skills, an upbeat and positive personality, and be customer service oriented! Please apply in person during our regular business hours. See website for more info. www.evosalon.com
Side Bar & Restaurant is looking for hosts, bussers, food runners and security staff…stop in to fill out an application at 10 East Gay Street, West Chester or call 610-429-8297 and ask for Justin.
Cakes and Candies by Maryellen Seeks New Employees for Baking, Decorating, Delivering and Dishwasher. Shifts for these positions run from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Saturday 6am to 4pm and Sunday 6am to 2pm
Requirements include : Reliable, Personable, Live locally, Willing to help in all bakery areas, Leadership experience and Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Baking experience is a definite plus! If interested, contact Cakes and Candies by Maryellen by calling 484-266-0710 or stopping by the bakery, which is located at 1332 West Chester Pike, West Chester Pa 19382 (next to Bob Wagners Flooring).
Local West Chester Insurance Agency, Five Points Insurance, is in need of a Part-time Office Assistant/ CSR 15-20 hrs a week answering phones, filling, data entry. $12-15 HR To start .
Five Points Insurance Agency seeks Licensed Insurance Agent. We are an Independent Agency with competitive markets, offering A+ rated Companies such as Liberty Mutual, The Hartford, Travelers, Grange and many more. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity. 610-738-4100
Plato’s Closet is a retail clothing store that buys and sells brand name clothing and accessories for teens and young adults. We give Cash on the Spot to our customers.
We are a growing store and have some great opportunities for the right candidates.
Do you like working in a fast paced, fun environment?
Are you fashion savvy?
Are you familiar with the current brands and styles of young adults and teens?
Do you have great customer service skills?
Do you want flexible hours?
Do you want an employee discount on already discounted clothes?
Do you want medical insurance if you work 35 or more hours per week?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then this job may be for you. Please send us your availability, including the number of hours you can work.
OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHIFTS including DAYTIME/WEEKDAY HOURS. IF YOU WORK IN THE EVENING, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNTIL after 10 PM WHEN NEEDED. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS.
Applications can be downloaded from our website, by Clicking Here.
Mas Mexicali Cantina is looking to hire experienced bartendars and wait staff. If you have a minimum of 3 years experience behind the bar or one year experience as a server, are hard working, outgoing and energetic, then submit your resume to Joanne at Joanne@masmexicali.com.
Are you an education professional looking to earn some extra cash? Triumph Tutoring is currently hiring! We offer in-home, one-on-one academic and test prep tutoring services to Kindergarten – College students in Chester County. We are currently hiring the following positions:
– Elementary Math Tutor
– Secondary Math Tutor
– SAT Prep Tutor
Pennsylvania teaching certificate required. Education or subject area related degrees preferred. MUST HAVE ALL REQUIRED STATE AND FEDERAL CLEARANCES.
Full Time Sales Counselor
LA Fitness is looking for motivated indivuals with a passion for fitness. Candidate needs to be proactive and looking to move up in the fastest growing fitness company in the United States. Your office will be the newest health and fitness club in West Chester. What more can you ask for? If interested contact Brandon Leech at 610-235-2788 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the team at Teca and Mezzanine. Please print and complete this application. You can drop it off at the front desk any day between the hours of 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM. We will contact you with any available opportunities.
Shoo Mamas Farm Fresh Cafe is looking to fill several weekday, full-time and part-time positions. If you are hardworking, can think on your feet and are a good listener, then the counter is a great fit for you. If the kitchen is more your speed, experience as a prep cook or line cook is preferred, or willing to train. If interested, call 484-315-8431 and ask for Lynn. You can also stop in and fill out an application.
Do you want to list your employment opportunity here? Simply email us through the “Contact Us” portal and we will post your job opening.