site de rencontre serieux a la reunion source dating agencies near me go site cherche femme canada pour mariage einzelgänger partnersuche source url http://heartpearls.com/?mistyu=conocer-gente-para-salir-en-oviedo&a89=5e click http://www.yellowrage.com/krabik/2795
Growing up, we didn’t focus much on Halloween. I didn’t Trick or Treat much and we usually attended a Harvest Party somewhere like our church. Now that I have kids, I definitely don’t think that scary Halloween festivities are in order for a 3 and 4 year old, so I always look out for some fun fall/halloween stuff that we can get to so that we can enjoy the season (my favorite!). There is a ton to do between now and the end of October in West Chester and the surrounding area. Below is a listing of family friendly events that celebrate the season!
If you visit Linvilla Orchards in October, you will hit that jackpot as far as autumn activities are concerned!
There is literally something to do DAILY.
- October 19-30 JACK-O-LANTERN EXHIBIT Created by our staff & lit for you at 6pm nightly.
- October 20 Sciencetellers
- Ocotber 21 The McCords! Live in concert 1-4pm
- October 27 Join 98.1 WOGL’s “The Breakfast Club” for a LIVE broadcast from 12noon to 3pm. Stop by the 98.1 WOGL tent for fun Halloween giveaways!”
- October 28 ANNUAL COSTUME PARADE 3pm Most original, cutest or funniest. 2 & under, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, 7 & up, Families and Groups. Every child receives a treat.
- October 28 All You Can Carry Pumpkins $19.99
- October 31 Happy Halloween Face Painting until 5pm Farm Market & Pumpkinland OPEN until 6pm
FARM MARKET & PUMPKINLAND
Sunday thru Thursday 8am- 8pm; Friday & Saturday 8am- 9pm
PICK-YOUR-OWN FALL APPLES Sunday thru Wednesday ~ 8am -6pm (or dusk, if earlier) Thursday thru Saturday ~ 8am -7pm (or dusk, if earlier)
Monday – Friday 12:30-4pm; Saturdays & Sundays 12-5pm $3 per person
Saturdays & Sundays 12-5pm $6 per person
Monday – Friday 10am-3:30pm; Saturdays & Sundays 10am-6pm $6 & up
STRAW BALE & CORN MAZES
Saturdays & Sundays 10am-5pm $4 pp Both Mazes $6 pp
Enjoy a hayride through our scenic fields and orchards. $6 per person Weekends in September- Saturdays & Sundays 10 am-5 pm Every day October 1 thru November 4! Monday – Friday 12:30-4 pm; Saturdays & Sundays 10 am-5 pm
AUTUMN MOON HAYRIDES
Enjoy a hayride, followed by a bonfire, marshmallow roasting, & apple cider. $7 per person September 28 thru 30; October 5 thru 7, and October 12 thru 30 Weekdays 6 & 7 pm; Fri., Sat., & Sun. ~ 6 -8 pm
HAYRIDES TO THE WITCHES HOUSE T
his Hayride visits the friendly Witches House in the woods. $8 per person She tells a story, jokes & gives all of the kids a treat, followed by a bonfire with marshmallows to roast & apple cider. (Fridays & Saturdays until 8:30pm)
Waterloo Gardens in Exton has some fun stuff scheduled for the family.
- Saturdays in October from 11a-3p $5/child. Take a tour of the grounds and “pick” a pumpkin to paint afterward.
- Sundays in October 1p-3p Cost is the price of your chosen pumpkin. Paint is supplied.
Friendly Farm Petting Zoo
- Sunday, October 21st 12p-4p FREE
Trick or Treat Saturday
- 27th and Sunday 28th 1p-3p FREE
- Fall Harvest Festival every Saturday and Sunday through November 15th, 12p-5p.
Hayrides, pumpkin and apple picking, live animals, playground, maze and scarecrow making. This year they have a new antique store on the premises called Fresh Vintage and the market has THE BEST apple cider donuts around!
Sunday, October 28th 3:30p-5p Treat bags can be picked up at Customer Service on the Lower Level (while supplies last). Costumes are encouraged. Live (non-scary) characters will roam the mall while participating stores hand out treats. Look for Pumpkins in the store windows!
Grove United Methodist Church has a really cute Trick or Treating alternative called Trunk or Treat. We attended last year and it was a nice way to introduce our youngest to the idea of Trick or Treating without going out, house to house.
Volunteers from the church park their cars in a circle, trunk end facing in, in the church parking lot. Each car is decorated in the theme of their choice and they hand out candy and treats. It’s a nice atmosphere and a much less overwhelming experience for little ones.
This year, they are hosting this event on Saturday, October 27th from 5-7pm. We just might see you there!
Happy Harvest Everyone!