- “The Cat and Mouse”, Toxoplasma Research Revealed In A Poem?
- 11th Annual PA Conference for Women Wows 8,000 Attendees
- Earth Day and The National Take-Back Initiative: How to Dispose of Medication
- Advent: Truth in the Tinsel, PLUS FREE Supplemental Activities!
- See Chefanti on YouTube (and learn about their new “Down the Shore” package)
Date(s) - 06/20/2014 - 09/26/2017
8:30 pm - 10:59 am
Oxford Memorial Park
There is one picnic pavilion and several other picnic areas throughout the park. There is a playground for children. Restroom facilities consist of two port-a-potties. No admission fee and the park is open from 8:00am to dusk. There is street parking.