Welcome to Faunbrook Bed and Breakfast in West Chester, PA
Your Hotel Alternative in the Brandywine Valley for guest stays, weddings, corporate meetings and events
Faunbrook is an elegant Bed and Breakfast, circa 1860, in a grand manor once owned by a Civil War-era congressman in West Chester , PA only 30 miles west of Philadelphia, and located just one mile from downtown West Chester and three blocks from the center of West Chester University.
It provides a wonderful two-acre setting for quiet, elegant visits, and is a perfect venue for weddings and other events. It is within an easy drive of such major attractions as Longwood Gardens, Winterthur Museum and Gardens, the Brandywine River Museum (Wyeth paintings), and QVC Studio headquarters.
• Six warmly decorated guest rooms, including two suites with fireplaces;
• Large, dramatic common area rooms, including a library and winter porch;
• Wireless internet access;
• Wonderful details such as Monticello windows and intricate mahogany millwork;
• A sweeping porch, separate ice house and gazebo;
• A delightful watercourse and large pond, along with large brick patio.
If you are interested in hosting a wedding or event at Faunbrook, Please contact Lori at 610-436-5788 or email@example.com to make an appointment to tour our guest rooms and/or event space.
Lori & Steve Zytkowicz